By using Wicked Blocks you do not need any kind of license.
You are allowed to:
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may sell, license, sublicense or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- You may modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- This is a 'multi-use' license, which means you may use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects.
You are not allowed to:
- You can’t redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, even if you modify the Item. You can’t redistribute or make the Item available as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- The End Product can’t be used in a product offered for sale where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold. For example, converting a purchased product to a template or theme for sale on your website or marketplaces like ThemeForest, Creative Market, etc.
Other license terms:
- You are not required to attribute or link to Wicked Blocks in any of your projects..
- All the rights for photographs and illustrations used in the templates are reserved by their legal owners and are presented in the Templates for demonstrating purposes.
- Wicked Blocks will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources.